9/16/2008

Lola

I spent the evening on the couch with Lola my new Pug puppy from Zooby's. I can't begin to tell you how amazing she is. Besides the amazing sculpty work, she is fully menu driven, her tail wags, she barks randomly, and her tongue even hangs out occasionally. She follows me around, and sits at my feet, thinking the world of me... no comments from the peanut gallery!! So I had to share, she doesn't quite fit the fashion category, although I do find her to be an amazing accessory. However, she is just TOO damn cute not to show off! *kissing my lil punkin' on the head* whatta cutie!

Anyway...bit o fashion to go along with it....a girl can't be lounging on the couch without some sort of new fashion items! This number is from Kunglers! It is called Nadja....Thank you much ladies for laying it on me. I adore the sculpty shorts, and the necklace that was included! The colors looks great on me, with my complexion and hair, and the stripped stockings are a definite hit.


Need to Knows...

Skin: Redgrave - Laura (Natural)
Eyes: Detour- Alpha Eyes (Hazel - Dark Sclera)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: Cake - Europa (Dark Red)
Shoes: Maitreya - Grace (Brown)
Bracelets: Armidi Gisaci - Healing Giraffe Bangle (Ruby)

0 comments: