So I am starting to think about what I am going to wear to the SCD Prom. By some strange coincidence Mavis of Skin Flicks sends me some new releases, and they are gowns. How lucky am I?

I think both of these gowns are incredible, and Mavis' work seems to never get the credit it deserves IMO. I find time after time, her new releases show off her growing skills, with incredible scuplting work.. and really even with out that detail, the base of her work, just her in her texturing is phenomenal.

The first of the two is the Tamara dress, and I am wearing it in Salmon. The train is sculpted, BUT if you find that difficult to pull off because of your AO, you can wear the version without the train. I love the details of the little roses on both the front and back, and the shape of the gown. The straps are sculpted as well, and everything falls nicely on the avie.

The second; Angle dress in Dark Citron is serious consideration for Prom night. I LOVE the color, as a redhead, green is one of those colors that just does it for me. I love the sheer texture work, and the way she has detailed the bottom of the gown, it makes it look very soft and luxurious. As a bonus the top of the gown is sculpted, which really lends to the whole formal look of the gown. Of course the jeweled attachments for the front and back do that as well, but you can also wear them with out the jeweled pieces.



Need to Knows:

Skin: BEBAE - Delilah, Caramel (5b & 8b)
Eyes: Poetic Eyes - Autumn Beach (Medium)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: VintageWear - Mod Squad (Red Tones, Dark Auburn), Exile - Love Story (Scarlett)
Shoes: J's - Real Toe Cross Belt Pumps (Cream)
Jewelry: JCNY - Virginia Gardens Pearl Drop Earrings, Bonita's - White Pearl Double Wrap Bracelet, flirt - Tiffany Series - Ring, Bracelet & Drop Earrings

0 comments: