I just love this great new dress from Boutique, so I had to share real quick. Tenshi Vielle is the creator behind Boutique, and makes lovely stuffs! I am really partial to the jewelry she creates actually, but when she sent this dress, I couldn't wait to snap some pics.

I think the Georgiana dress is perfect for the summer season, and I adore the V cut in the front... you all know how I love to show off my bewbs. =) I paired it up with a great Bow belt that also comes from Boutique, which comes in a jacket layer and you can probably add to dozens of different looks.

So thanks for sharing Ten! So head on over to Boutique and pick up some goodies!



Need to Knows:

Skins: League - Misty, Medium (I don't remember which makeup...sowwy!)
Hair: Lamb - Baby's on Fire, Sunset
Eyes: Exodi- Zbilja Eyes, Hazel
Shoes: Jaywalk - Vanessa, Silver
Earrings: Cachet - Courtney Earrings
Bracelet: eLDee - Line bangles, Navy

0 comments: