5/11/2008

Simply Sexy...

So even I have some goodies from Casa Del Shai in my closet. Its not to say I get a whole lot of use out of them, but more to say, they are so amazing, and irresistible! If you want to feel sexy, you are sure to slip into something from Shai. Their lingerie is exquisite, incorporating; Finley detailed, multi layering options, and wonderful rich coloring.

These are my fave's...

Adriana Lingerie in Turquoise, and this has so many layers you won't know what to wear first. Each one is like opening another beautiful present. Whats better? You *could* wear this out and about, and of course...I have! *wink* It comes with a skirt layer, and who is to argue with me when I am looking that good?? It also has a corset layer, corset binder layer, panties with and without garters and stockings! The color is gorgeous, and the lace detail is wonderful. There is even a key detailed on the corset binder that is just darling. (I even got a little carried away on my couch with all this sexiness *giggle*)

Accessories:

Skin: Redgrave - Venus Tan (Smoky 2)

Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)

Hair: ETD - Vanessa II (Sunny Burnt)

Choker: Indyra Originals - Rue

Shoes: Jaywalk - Diamanda (Onyx)

Maybe in a past life I would have bought this next item in white *wink*...but being the blonde I am, it was red without question. The Duchess Coat... not sure it qualifies for lingerie, but If I take off the jacket/skirt layer, it certainly ain't a coat! The fur trim collar has a deep plunging neckline, and the skirt layer does come in a semi transparent, tho I much prefer the solid, the textures stand out so well. Of course again, layering options...garter, stockings, panties AND gloves.

Accessories:

Skin: Redgrave - Venus Tan (Smoky 2)

Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)

Hair: Cake- Europa (Ash Blonde)

Shoes: Jaywalk - Diamanda (Onyx)

0 comments: