Seems time to start looking for new swimwear, doesn't it? I haven't heard all that much from designer's about their new lines, so I thought I would start hunting down new fab finds...

I remembered that I had grabbed up a freebie at the Rose hunt Sunday at Retrology (tons of great stores, FYI), so I went back and put it on. Which then had a domino effect: Felicity IM's designer, Felicity ends up at flagship store, Felicity forgets she is looking for swimwear. *sigh*

I WILL be doing a swimwear blog, promise. BUT... I was so very please with eLDee's line, that I had to shop and blog immediately.

Designer Lilyana Dryke has a wonderful line; eLDee. The textures, and patterns are all, as usual, fabulous. She uses tons of prints, and I love the look. They are really timeless pieces. In addition to the AMAZING swimsuit (which if you were lucky enough you grabbed up for FREE! -kudo's to you), it has a great shimmer to it, and came with a wonderful sculpted hat! TONS OF DETAIL - straps, shading in all the right spots, just flawless. **The hat, you will have to purchase separately, as well as the cover up you see me wearing below.

I highly recommend stopping by her shop, it is a small boutique, and most all of her designs come in multiple colors, so you are sure to find just what you are craving!

eLDee purchases (as pictured above): Fluer Ocean, Pomme Pink/Green, Kiki 4 (yellow/blue), and New Retro Shirts (wearing Plum). **note: you cannot buy the silver swimsuit just yet, but I do believe it will be released?

Other *MUST* Haves:

Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)

Skins: Redgrave - Venus (Green), Chloe (blue & brown)

Hair: Swimsuit - ETD - Xaria (Blondes II - Honey Burnt), Fluer Dress - AOHARU - Elise (Blonde Dark - Royal Gold), Pomme, Kiki, New Retro - AOHARU - Nikki (Blonde Dark - Royal Gold)

Shoes: Swimsuit - Maitreya - Sassy (Shiny Black), Fluer - Jaywalk - Liah (Onyx), Pomme - Jaywalk - Emberlei (Chocolate/Tawny), Kiki & New Retro - Maitreya - Slinky Stilettos (Black)

1 comments:

brony said...

If you are looking forward to purchase sexy bikini and swimsuits at cheap rates online then http://www.verysexybikini.com is the ultimate bikini destination for you. A whole array of bikinis and swimsuits, starting from Barely String Bikini, Billabong Bikinis, Crystal Bikinis to Spring Break Bikinis and Tankini Swimsuits are available with us and as you buy swim suit or bikini from us, we ensure that the product is delivered to you at the earliest.