I think a few of you in my circle know that I like to bite off more then I can chew? So, in keeping with my SLifestyle.... I have recently joined the Aspire team! I will be writing for the magazine, and probably doing lots of other fun things. BUT...I thought I should put it out there, so that if I do blog a bit less frequently in the next few weeks, that is only because I am super super busy with the magazine! Do not for one moment think I have given up my addiction...or entered into a 12 step program!! *giggle*

Here is just somethin' to keep y'all warm and fuzzy...

Lookr had their grand opening some time this week (pardon me...its all just blending!)... I was there, picked up this fab little top, Lovin' it! Called Fox, picked mine up in vanilla. Comes with a great prim belt that adds wonderfully to the sweater-ish top. Low cut, comes with a bra under layer... which I choose to ditch for my lacey number. Great place, quality stuff...love my shopping bag (as you can see) So check it out!


Must haves:
Skin: Redgrave - Chloe (blue & brown)
Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)
Hair: Aden - Annyka (Blonde)
Boots: Jaywalk - Emberlei (Chocolate/Tawny)
Pants: Nyte 'N' Day - Sunder Slacks Beige
Bra: Xandi's - Black Lace (sorry y'all...not sure this store exists anymore!)
Bracelet: Artilleri - Wood Bracelet (Red)
Necklace: Artilleri - Chunky Bead Necklace (Red)
Earrings: Earthtones - Chakra Hoops (Pumpkin)

0 comments: