5/24/2008

Weekend Wear

It is very hard to resist the temptation of blogging on the newest thing released by some well known designer. They are so lovely, and well done! I try not to do it tho, because I just don't want to repeat what anyone else is saying. Not that I don't appreciate all those who take their time and show me the lovely outfits they have put together!

So while I was out buying shoes, I peaked at the clothing shop next door - Cubic Effect, and it was adorable. Not a HUGE selection, but enough to get me in there!! I grabbed this amazing pair of Khaki sculpted capri cargo pants. They are great!! The flexi ties, adorable, and the sculpting is done very well. They have quite a few sculpted items in the shop; jackets, sweaters, etc. Yummy!

The blog & relaxed weekend feel seemed a good enough reason to grab some jewelry, hair and shoes to go with! And give you something to take a peak at!
Need to Knows....
Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)
Skins: Redgrave - Chloe (Brown)
Top: PixelDolls - Anticipation (Ruffle Cocoa Undershirt)
Hair: Shop Seu - Sexy Hair (Caramel Brown)
Shoes: Maitreya - Sassy (Shiny Black)
Bracelets: DP yumyum - Brown Bracelet & Atelier AM - Wood Bracelet
Necklace: Earthtones - Chakra Boho Beads (Pumpkin

Hope all of you have a great weekend, that you have beautiful weather, & enjoy some barbques! Happy Memorial Day!!

0 comments: