Don't file this under fashion.... sorry if its not to your tastes... but I just needed to relieve some stress. AND...it is MY Blog afterall! =)

Its too late to call my best friend, and I just don't get things down on "paper" anymore. I used to keep journals, and you know, it really does relieve a lot of stresses. So I thought, this was my next best outlet.

One of my loved ones is in the hospital, had emergency surgery matter of fact. This is probably the most important person in my life, and I have been down this road before. You know, first time you get through it, you kinda think its not something you will ever have to face again - mentally cross it off my list.

But then there I am, in a hospital waiting room, mind a blur. What would I do without him? Mind you, I am not the hysterical/martyr type. Just simply sitting there thinking about it. It seems to me, my life would cease to exist, without said person. I kind of just silently pray, giving god my list of reasons, promises to be a better this or that. I think the very worst of it...is the immense loneliness that looms, and the words that I would not have for that little 3 year old girl.

Have you told someone you loved them enough? Or done the nice things you could have for them? Did you try your hardest? And who decides what's enough?

On the way home today... I was listening to the radio... new song from Sara Bareilles, called Bottle It Up. **Am listening to it now, and you can too...new feature on the blog. It made me think about, all of it.... relationships, people you love, expectations.

Where do you think you will be in 10 years? 30? and with who?

Here is to hoping the ride was worth it...

Oh...photo...since it works as a good distraction from the things at hand. I guess I can muster up the energy to give details as well.... (do click and enlarge...this size does NOTHING for the image!)


Need to Knows...

Skins:
Redgrave - Venus (lilac)
Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)
Lashes: Celestial Studios Vogue Lashes
Hair: ETD - Keeley (Honey Burnt)
Jacket: Celestial Studios - Print Hoodie (Thistle Circles)
Jeans: Abyss - Cuffed Capris
Sneakers: Detour- Mix Flip Sneakers (Pink Hearts)
Earrings: Shiny Things - Ruma Earrings (Gold)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope he gets better soon. I'll have you in my prayers.

Love,
Leah

Unknown said...

All my prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

Your friend,

Max

Felicity Blumenthal said...

Thanks so much for the well wishes leah & max =)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you're facing this. I hope he recovers swiftly.

Take heart,

Thema Felix