6/17/2008

INSOLENCE Skins

I got a lovely little care package from camilla Yosuke today! Yipeee for me, because as you all know she has a whole bunch of new skins. Truth be told, I had yet to visit Insolence, so shame on me. So it was especially kind of her. She gave me all kinds of skins to sample, so I found the one I liked best (after much painful deliberation), and I am going to flash you all some close ups =)

The skins are detailed so well, her craftsmanship is very impressive, and if photo realistic skins are you thing...then you should grab your $L and get your booties over there! Each skin comes in 4 skin tones, and then each skin tone has 4 make ups. I am wearing the Helen in Tan, and these are all 4 make ups. I love the lips, I am really into the glossy look lately, but not so much WET, so this works well. Its all very subtle, none of the make up is over done, very natural.


Also, I wanted to show off the rest of the skin....after all... we are not just heads *giggle*... So while I was visiting, I had to get some of her famous lingerie, and sneak down to the basement for something fun! So I purchased both the Dawn Latex, and Alice Brown - - as pictured. Not gonna blabber about them... they have been talked about, and are wonderful..period.


Need to knows:

Dawn Latex Look:
Skin:
Insolence - Helen Tan (Silver)
Lashes: Celestial Studios Vogue Lashes
Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)
Hair: ETD - Sofia (Blondes II, Honey Burnt)
Earrings: Yummy - Beaded Hoop Earrings
Alice Brown Look:
Skin:
Insolence - Helen Tan (Night)
Lashes: Celestial Studios Vogue Lashes
Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)
Hair: ETD - Tyra (Blondes II, Honey Burnt)
Earrings: JCNY - Virginia Gardens, Pearl Drop Earrings

0 comments: