6/16/2008

Nyte N' Day

When I began my SL, fashion was pretty much an immediate thing for me. I can nearly remember my first day....wandering around with my "bad" hair. Not understanding why it didn't flow like someone I would pass. Trying desperately to edit it, and fix the unfixable! *giggle* I soon learned to ASK. I found myself just stopping everyone I would pass - - "where did that hair come from?", or - - "OMG I have to have those shoes!" But it was my own luck when I stumbled on Nyte N' Day.

Maybe it was week 2, or 3 of my existence? Whatever the case... Nyte N' Day was soon my favorite place to visit. I did own every last piece of clothing in the store, and started to be the one getting asked where I was shopping. So, it holds a special place in my heart. And while, I do have a much longer list of great places to shop...it will forever, and always be my favorite, because it took me away from the flat avatar, to the fabulous girl I am today.

So, reason for this heart to heart... Nyte released a bunch of new items, and here was my fave - -

(I sure hope you all are enlarging these pics, they look MUCH better when you CLICK!!!)

Need to Knows -

Skins: Redgrave - Venus (Nude)
Lashes: Celestial Studios Vogue Lashes
Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)
Outfit: Nyte N' Day - Snugs Earthy
Hair: ETD - Xaria (Blondes II - Honey Burnt)
Shoes: ETD - Demi Trainers (White)
Glasses: Tres Blah - Uppity Glasses (Mustard)
Bracelet: Bonita's Jewelry - Messy Bangles with Pearls #7
Earrings: Miriel - Bubble Earrings (Gold / Red)
Bag:Paper Couture - The Social Tea Bag (Crimson)

0 comments: