There is just no way I can resist purchasing an outfit that has my name. So luckily AnnaH's Felicity is FAB! Prim sleeves, as well as pants & crop options! Tons of layering options, and course finely detailed! I don't want to go on and on about it, because I think it has popped up a few times already. But I did snap a shot of myself in it, while trying out my HOT new Boudior Chaise from LostAngel. Which, if you don't know about them - - come complete with menu driven poses, and CHANGE COLORS!

Annnnnywho...Here is me in my namesake along with the details...should you find the need!


Need to Knows:

Skins: Redgrave - Chloe (Smoky 4)
Lashes: Celestial Studios Vogue Lashes
Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)
Hair: Detour - Beloved (Smoke)
Shoes: Armidi Gisaci - Viniani Heel (Black w/Gold)
Necklace & Bracelet: Zaara - Kaya Turquoise Set
Earrings: Miriel - Teardrop Earrings

0 comments: