6/12/2008

Totally 80's

A few good friends of mine have recently opened a club, and while I am realllllly not plugging it (okay, maybe a little).... I thought I would share BECAUSE; The event that is taking place at 3pm SLT TODAY @ The Best Damn Club on Earth is 80's. Now, what that means, is that since I will actually be able to attend...I had a reason to go shopping! I got to dig up all kinds of things that I might not normally wear, what fun!

So now my dare is to you all....find yourself something that is YOUR take on the 80's, and come on down! That gives you 2 hours so GET MOVING!! It is going to be an awesome time, I will be there, and I'd love to see what you come up with.... ANNNNDDD...maybe I will have to take a few snaps and blog about it *wink* Oh Ohh.. and I am certain there are prizes!

What I came up with -


Need to knows:

Skin: Celestial Studios Vogue - Glitter Fuchsia Freckled (Cashmere)
Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)
Lashes: Celestial Studios Vogue Lashes
Outfit: Casa del Shai - Mme. Butterfly Outfit
Leg warmers: M & L Fashions & Things - Legwarmers (white)
Hair: Exile - Material Girl (*comes with bow/headband)
Shoes: Maitreya - Slinky Stilettos (Black)
Earrings: Hinky Punk - Triple Hoop Dangles (Red)
Bangles: Fresh Baked Goods - FREEBIE Saltwater Taffy Signature Bangle Set

0 comments: