6/08/2008

New Releases!

Rarely am I about posting on new releases, but I was amongst the many that pushed shoved (and could hardly MOVE) at the Armidi release. They released quite a few new items, if you don't already know - Jewlery, Shoes, Dresses, Pants, Tops. Of course they are all gorgeous, in keeping with Armidi quality.

I had such a hard time picking just 1 pair of shoes, and will probably end up back there buying many more. I don't have much in the way of flats, and these are sculpted beautifully. I choose the coffee cake.

The dress is Armidi as well, love the fact that you do get both babydoll options, the more fitted skirt, and the flowing one, which I am wearing. The back also has a nice lace up detail. I didn't bother to see if anyone else has blogged it... mainly because I did all this work yesterday, and I was so FREAKIN' sick, that I never go to posting. *blowing my nose*

Moving right along....

Laqroki also had some new releases in the way of HAIR! 6 to be exact. So I snatched up this style - Silk II, I don't have anything quite this long and straight...with bangs no less. It moves so well with your avie, I wish I had a hairbrush! I love the shade I grabbed too...not quite brown, not quite blonde.

Now I am off to lay on the couch, and finish dying.

Need to knows:
Skins: Redgrave - Venus (Lilac)
Lashes: Celestial Studios Vogue Lashes
Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)
Hair: Laqroki - Silk II (Light Brown)
Dress:
Gisaci - Barlu Fiore (Belle de Jour)
Shoes: Armidi Gisaci - Sasche Flats (Coffee Cake)
Necklace & Earrings: Paper Couture - Knights Honor (Earrings & Pendant)
Bangle: Redgrave - *from the Brown Glitter Clubbing Dress*

0 comments: