7/08/2008

Lisa's Things

One of my neighbors in the sim where my office & home is has a great shop... I keep meaning to blog about her, and since I have a quiet moment... I will do just that!

The name of the store is Lisa's Things, and for the most part she carries stockings, and lingerie. lisaper Petrov is the designer / owner and she does have a few other items, but I think the lingerie is really where she shines. Especially in her stockings/garters, where you get some of the finest details you will find in SL. She carries an extremely large array of them as well, you can get them with netting & without, lace trimmed detail, a million colors, etc etc.

I've selected a little corset number to share called Lisa's Wine Corse Bra. It shows off her stockings as well as the fine detail she applies to her lingerie. There is lacing that runs up the sides and back on this one, the fabrics detail itself is beautiful and it even has a small rosette detail. Of course the stockings are wonderful, with their lace detailed trim, and back seam (which I ADORE). I am wearing it in the wine color...but it does come in a few others!!


Need to Knows:

Skin: Redgrave - Chloe (Smoky 4)
Lashes: Celestial Studios Vogue Lashes
Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)
Hair: Detour - Hazy (Red)
Shoes: Shiny Things - Party Pumps (Black/Red)
Earrings: Shiny Things - Ruma Earrings (Gold)

0 comments: