7/18/2008

Be back soooon!!

Just a quick little something before I head off on a mini vacation!

Haven't blogged a gown in a bit now, and I've had this hanging in my closet quite a few days now. It also gave me a reason to put on one of the VERY many shoes I picked up at the Shoe Expo! =) **which on a side note is STILL open, so shake a tail feather and get over there!!**

So this is a relatively new release from Blaze, called Sensual Gown, and I grabbed it in the Silk Blue. Texturing is gorgeous, especially on the top, all the creases under the breast, and the shimmer that comes off it really wonderful. Course the fun thing about it, is that its nearly completely sheer, with the exception of the key spots to cover up.... you can see skin all over! Flexi layers of course, and I love the way the fabric lays, uneven lengths, which give you a peak at my Zhao Shoes *grin*.... called Lovis...which were a MUST have at the Expo, love them, the print on the entire shoe is subtle, but gives you a realistic touch. The bow is done so well, I love the little diamond buckle on them!

So, have a wonderful weekend.... sorry I've not been blogging much lately... hard at work with some projects, and of course that little thing called RL...


Need to Knows....

Skin: Redgrave - Venus (Blue)
Lashes: Celestial Studios Vogue Lashes
Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)
Hair: ETD - Jackie (Fire Burnt)
Earrings: Paper Couture - Indian Dreams

0 comments: