Last night (Saturday...for wherever YOU are in the world) I went to the Duality, Inc. - Aspire Magazine / Shopline release party. It was a white event, and was a blast. Besides being in excellent company, and getting together with the people I'd been working hard with, it was very exciting seeing the sea of white.

So the magazine was released about an hour in, and of course I was particularly excited to see it, because I had a hand in styling the swimwear editorial! Oh yea...and I was modeling IN it!! *yikes* That is sort of weird for me, but I went with it. I didn't get to see any of the final images until everyone else did...so it was a wonderful treat. I am sooooo pleased with the wonderful photography, and the amazing Aspire Isle Sim where the images were shot.

If you haven't checked out the issue yet you really and truly should, its full of tons of great articles, and images. You can actually check it out here: http://issuu.com/kristianne/docs/aspire_magazine_august_2008



You know, working on this, and being on the inside, I had the chance to see what an extremely large amount of work it was. Especially for kristianne, Babyhoney, Ofelia and Bender, and they really did a great job. I know that they've been getting some great praise, so if you do love it...go on over to the Aspire blog and TELL them!

Also...so this has some MORE fashion content... I did some shots of what I wore to the release party =) OF COURSE!



Need to Knows...

Skin: Redgrave - Venus (Green)
Lashes: Celestial Studios Vogue Lashes
Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)
Dress: VG - Alice Babydoll (Tan)
Shoes: J's - Real Toe Cross Belt Pumps (Cream)
Hair: Waka & Yuki - 37 (Golden)
Jewelry: Drifting Sands - Tahitian Pearl Full Set (White)

0 comments: