8/01/2008

Review Copy Policy

I've been spending some time adding things to my blog... links, blogs (I realized there are a lot of blogs that I love, that I left out...SORRY!), and finally my Review Copy Policy (if you can call it that). Its there on the side column, for everyone interested to check out.

I generally don't live my SL blogging by what I get, and from who. If I see something I want, I go get it.

However, seeing as how the things dropped on me keep increasing, I suppose I should make some kind of policy? So, here it is... and it will be posted on the blog from now forward...

REVIEW COPY POLICY

While I do accept them, I may or may not blog your item. I greatly appreciate your time, and for thinking of me. But if I am too busy and don't have the time... it might take a while, AND... if I don't like it, I won't blog it. That simple. I don't intend on making my blog a place to criticize someone's work. So if I love something, I am happy to share, otherwise... you know the saying "If you don't have anything nice to say...."

I think that is pretty much to the point?! =) Happy Friday!!

0 comments: