8/01/2008

Felicity Suit!

Peaked in to say hi to my friend Moxie Polano yesterday, and she was working on some new fall goodies. While we were chatting she asked if she could name a design after me.... like I would say no?!? And as a bonus, she slipped it to me so I could have a peak...

So here is her new Felicity - Tailored Women's Suit *giggle*

Lucky for me, I love Moxie's stuff, and luckier still... I am SO adoring this suit! It gives me a reason to wear my gold pumps from detour *woot*, it has a great gold toned scarf that comes with it, and the textures are beautiful. The gold silkly shirt layer is strapless, and looks fab on its own, I am certain I will have a lot of uses for it. Details on the pants at the waist, with a string/looped belt, and sculpted pant legs! I love the color for the fall, and the way it looks with my new-ish hair! (WHICH, btw...was only like L$30!!)

So head on over to Moxie Polano's Haute Styles and pick it up.... I believe the Felicity suit, as well as a few other new items are there for the grabbing.


Need to Knows...

Skin: Redgrave - Laura (Natural)
Lashes: Celestial Studios Vogue Lashes
Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)
Hair: Waka & Yuki - 37 (Mocha)
Shoes: Detour - Glamour Metallic Pumps (Gold)
Earrings: Miriel - Teardrop Earrings (Antique Gold)
Bracelet: DCJ - Gold Bangles (no SLurl...sorry!)

0 comments: