9/20/2008

7th Street

I have SO many goodies piled up in my closet that need to be talked about. And they are all so wonderful, that I am dying to just roll them out to you!! Today is a great Saturday!!!

Lets start here, with the new to me store - 7th Street. Px Smit was kind enough to IM me and tell me that his new Sim was up and running, and that I should stop by. I did, grabbing along Babyhoney Bailey for the ride. We were both happy to find some great fall styles. There is is a hand full of new designs, that are very well done. In all you will find 3 new sweaters, 2 pairs of jeans and a checked shirt. I am going to show them all off below, because I liked each and everyone TOO much to cut anything out! =)

Everything is sold separately, *OR* you can buy 4 different jean/top combos that are slightly discounted!

The sweaters are all a bit different, 2 turtlenecks (sculpted), one that is shorter, one that is longer, and both of which are short sleeved. The 3rd sweater offers a V neck with nearly 3/4 length sculpted sleeves. The remaining checked shirt has both sculpted collar and sleeves. They are all really good additions for your closet.

And the jeans..... I LOVE the jeans. One pair is dark, the other lighter blue. They are both distressed with some tears, as you can see...and the rips in them are extremely realistic. I especially like the back of them, and the detail around the back pockets..my ass....looks amazing in them! *giggle*

So thanks Px for sharing, and terribly sorry it took SO freakin' long for me to get this up here!! Everyone, please make a run over to 7th Street, you won't want to miss out on these finds!


Need to Knows:

Skin: Redgrave - Laura (Natural)
Eyes: Detour- Alpha Eyes (Hazel - Dark Sclera)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes

Knit Look
Hair:ETD - Xaria (Reds II - Crimson)
Earrings: Shiny Things -Pyra Cascade Earrings (Gold)
Bracelet:Shiny Things - Florina Bangles (Gold)
Boots: Kitties Lair - Venice Brown Boots
Belt: Redgrave - Golden Belt **Part of Outfit - Bustier & SuperHotPants**

Checked Look
Hair: ETD - Leslie (Reds II - Crimson)
Earrings: Paper Couture - Gemstone Scroll Earrings
Bracelet:Atelier AM - Wood Bracelet *Right
Boots: Shiny Things - Old Boots (Tan)

Long Jumper Look
Hair:
DH - Janis (Titian Red)
Earrings: VG - MM Luxe - Amethyst Jewel Chandelier Earrings
Bracelet: VG - MM Luxe - Amethyst Jewel Bangle
Bag: VG - MM Luxe - Eydie Handbag (Prune)
Boots: Armidi Gisaci - Oxford Leather Ankle Boot (Brown)

Sleeve Knit Look
Hair:
ETD - Aveda - Short Crop (Ruby)
Earrings: Yummy - Beaded Hoop
Bracelet: Armidi Gisaci - healing Koi Bangle (Coal)
Belt: Armidi Gisaci - Au Di Crocodile Belt (Broze)
Shoes: J's - Real Toe Tassle Wedge Sandals (Beige)

0 comments: