9/03/2008

Skin Flicks

I love when designers give a million options. I like to pull pieces from one outfit and put them with another, and it drives me crazy when you have a shirt you love, and really want to wear it with a jacket, but cannot because it only comes in a jacket layer! So.... thinking along those lines -

Skin Flicks designer Mavis McGettigan gives you lots of options! Not only does she design marvelous skins, which I am featuring in these images, but she also gives you tons of clothing layering options, as well as a selection of colors. That is all just some of the features, because her clothing also is finely detailed, creases in all the right places, prim collars, sleeves, etc. I am showing off one of her new designs called the Ingrid Suit. I am certain that I will have a million uses for the shirt, the vest, and the high waisted skirt.

The shirt comes as its own shirt layer, and you have a few options with the skirt, and vest! You can wear the vest (jacket layer) alone, or with the high waisted skirt, or with a low waisted skirt...OR with out the skirt! =) heyyyyy its your SL, whatever floats yer boat!

I tried to really show a lot with the images this time...the first shot is one of my standards, with the suit and some nice accessories, then the 2nd shot gives you an example of just *some* of the colors you have the option of buying, and finally with the 3rd shot you get to see just how great the layering options are!

Be sure to take a trip over to Skin Flicks, there are oodles of other goodies!

***I really also want to note that I've included a few of my very favorite items of the moment in this set - Hair, Necklace and Shoes, the details on all 3 are really amazing, and just goes to show you how far sculpting is coming in SL.




Need to Knows....

Skin: Skin Flicks - Zuwena Exhilarating Shadow Natural Beige
Eyes: Detour- Alpha Eyes (Hazel - Dark Sclera)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: Dernier Cri - Natasha
Shoes: Shiny Things - Party Pumps (Black)
Earrings: EarthStones - Dangle Beads Earrings (Golden Calcite)
Necklace: Caroline's Jewelry - Red Cameo Locket (Gold & Pearls)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great, and I do like that outfit! I think Skin Flicks is underappreciated, for sure :)

-Thema Felix

Felicity Blumenthal said...

Thanks Thema, and I have to agree about Skin Flicks being underappreciated, this was the first time I tried on one of her skins. I was really impressed, I am very much into the more realistic, with a lot of body definition, and it was a pleasant suprise for sure.

But it is nice to wear something that not every other person on the grid is wearing!! =)