I came back from NY feeling like fall. Crazy as that is, with the still HOT temps here, I was thinking about the season change, and dying to put on my boots =)

Sooooo when I was lucky enough to have Shir Dryke of Ornamental Life drop a folder full of goodies, I was particularly excited about the Back to School set! It really was just how I was feeling, and I am a turtle neck person in RL, which is a shame, because my new climate doesn't allow for much of that. I would, if it were possible, wear them from October - April LOL My RL collection, as well as my SL, is quite extensive. So when I see a new one, I cannot resist.

This happens to be a dress, *giggle* Yayyyyy for turtleneck dresses! It gave me a reason to put on my comfy boots, and sport a fall bag. Oh yeaaaah, did I mention it comes with the hat/hair?? AND you have a color selection for the hair as well.

The collar is a prim, of course, and the skirt is flexi, there are a few different length options actually. You are also given a glove option, which gives you long sleeves.

I liked the hair in the hat because I just chopped my lovely locks off while in NY, and had it straightened... its quite a dramatic difference. But now I need new SL hair =) Anyone have any super straight shoulder length, side parted with angled bangs hair?? LOL...I am not asking too much am I?? Ohh yea...it has to be in red *wink*


Need to Knows:

Skin: Redgrave - Laura (Natural)
Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)
Glasses: Tres Blah - Counterpoint glasses (Tortoise)
Stockings: Redgrave - Fishnet Stockings **Part of Brown Glitter Clubbing Dress Outfit**
Bracelets:Armidi Gisaci - Metallic Tres Bangles Duo, VG - MM Luxe - Amethyst Jewel Bangle
Earrings: - VG - MM Luxe - Amethyst Jewel Chandelier Earrings
Bag: Armidi Gisaci - Gordie Print Bag (French Feather)
Boots: Shiny Things - Old Boots (Tan)

2 comments:

Candy Flanagan said...

What an adorable fall outfit!

- Candy

Felicity Blumenthal said...

=) It is great, and comes in lots of other colors as well!!