I've sorta disappeared a bit again....SORRY! Besides the busy busy SL, I went home to New York, RL for a visit.

But I'm back for a quick check in, to let you know I am still breathing....AND to provide some yummy fashion!!

So, newness from Kunglers Fashion Design - Alee in Magnolia. This delightful little number includes skinny jeans with prim ankle details, as well as a prim *tie*, which, in my opinion really brings this together. It sets it apart from other things that are similar in SL, by giving the outfit something to make it pop. Skin is everywhere on top, and this is not for the modest! =) Top comes only in the jacket layer, fyi.

This also gave me the chance to show off my Stiletto Moodys.... which is honestly, reason enough to get dressed up and take pics!! *giggle* The price is kinda ouch, but they are soooo delicious... Helllllooo Lover!

Alrighty, back to burry my head in work....


Need to Knows:

Skin: Tuli - Elizabeth (Sunkissed/fr) - shy (red)
Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Nails: Laqroki - Manicure 11
Hair: Kin - Jami (Burgandy)
Bracelet: VG Republic - Stripe Bangles - Double Bangles (Tan)
Earrings: Paper Couture - Chinese Lantern Earrings (pearl)
Shoes: Stiletto Moody - d'Orsay (Black Patent)
Sunglasses: Cake - Retro Bugs (Dark Navy)

0 comments: