8/15/2008

OOpS! *really*

My new friend Emilie Susanti of OOpS' Fashion, had me over to to see her new store yesterday. It is coming along quite nicely, and while I was there, I was SHOCKED to see the amazing sales she has going on. I mean, really... I think she might be crazy =) But...you should all take advantage of the insanity, and head over to get the goodies!! Head on upstairs for the steals!! Here are a few shots of some of the great stuff you can grab for next to NOTHING! (I would have shown off more...but I am crazzzzy busy with Aspire stuff... keep an eye out for the September issue YUMMY!)

**OOpS!! LOL...I should also note...that since I've been piecing together clothes for the issue all day long, somewhere in the mix I managed to loose my new prim fingernails from Pixel Mode (which are awesome go get em)... but only the right hand... and I rushed to snap these....so yes.. I realize I am ONLY wearing fingernails on ONE hand *rolling my eyes*




Need to Knows:

TEAL
Skin: Redgrave - Laura (Smoky 2)
Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)
Nails: Pixel Mode - Pixel Mode Sculpted Nails - Color Change (darkred) *only worn on left hand LOL*
Outfit: OOpS' Fashion - Vichy
Hair: TRUTH - Mary - Reds 1 (Fire)
Shoes: Armidi - Viniani Heel (Black w/ God)
Earrings: Yummy - Beaded Hoop
Necklace: Armidi - Valencia Pearl Necklace (bare)
Bracelet: Zaara - Kaya Turquoise (Silver)

GOLD
Skin:
Redgrave - Laura (Bronze)
Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)
Nails: Pixel Mode - Pixel Mode Sculpted Nails - Color Change (darkred) *only worn on left hand LOL*
Outfit: OOpS' Fashion - Golden Eye
Hair: booN - KAR07 - R&Chestnut pack (Red)
Shoes: Indyra Originals - Coquette Noir Stunner (Black)
Earrings: Yummy - Gypsy Hoops
Bracelet: VG - MM Luxe - Triple Bangle with Diamonds

0 comments: