8/11/2008

Kunglers

So here we are at # 50! WOW.... that is crazy to me. I have been blogging since April, and well, I created the blog for myself. I just wanted to put on stuff I liked, and talk about it. I didn't realize how it would take off, and how much fun it would be! I love it 99% of the time!

So here is a little fashion, for my 50th post....

Barbra and Avagardner Kungler are Kunglers Fashion Design, and they have a wonderful collection in the store. What I am wearing is brand new called Metropoli, just released today, but there are numerous others!

I am very pleased with the texturing on the designs, shading is just right. I also notice that there is always some sort of accessory that comes with your purchase. With this shot, the bracelet and nail polish were included. Which is a great bonus! Comes with both a jacket and shirt layer for the top, as well as glitch pants and a flexi skirt.


Need to Knows:

Skin: Redgrave - Laura (Bronze)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)
Hair: HOH - Callie (Burgandy)
Shoes: Jaywalk - Liah (Onyx)
Necklace: Armidi - Valencia Pearl Necklace (bare)
Earrings: Paper Couture - Indian Dreams

0 comments: