9/23/2008

Sorta Groovy?!

In the midst of my shopping extravaganza Dice Beattie of Beats sends me a lovely folder full of fun! So, I am pausing a sec, to take some time just to show this outfit off.

I did love ALL that was in the folder, everything was unique, and fun, and COLORFUL... however, I do think this was my favorite - Dakota Dress. Had a throw back moment and wanted to go to the disco.....

I love the fact that the top, while having the sculpted look, is actually just a shirt layer, made verrrry loose. So no extra prims to add to my LAG! But I surely made up for it in accessories! O welllll...

Anywho, the colors are great, wonderful job on the texturing, particularly the fabulous gloves, that I plan on gettings tons of future mileage out of! =) Thank you MUCH Dice! *hugs*


Need to Knows...

Skin: MMS - Paris Light (Makeup 6)
Eyes: Detour- Alpha Eyes (Hazel - Dark Sclera)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: ::69:: - Miracle Rouge (Fireyred)
Shoes: Maitreya - Bloom Boots (White)
Earrings: Mirel - Bubble Earrings Gold (Orange)
Bracelets: Persona - Bangles Pack (Orange), ::eLDee:: - Line Bangles (Orange)
Necklace: VG Republic - Resin and Chain Link Necklace (Color Change - Tang)

0 comments: