Hmmm... not sure that title makes much sense? Guess its a personal thing ATM, ohhh....and I am listening to the song =) Which, speakin' of... I updated my music player. So you can listen to my obsession songs of the moment. They are suiting my current mood.

Movin' right along... told ya...did lots of shopping.... so here are a few things that I pieced together. Mainly inspired by that great new sweater from Style Starts Here - Offset Knot Turtleneck. There a few reasons why I am loving this sweater; the turtleneck collar is sculpted, and it comes in 2 versions, one with a necklace and one without (I am wearing it with =P). I also love how different the sweater is, with the large peek-a-boo opening, the fine texturing, and the sculpted tie at the waist.

I also really have to mention these insanely adorable Posh Boots from Pixel Mode. I quite literally tripped over myself running to get them. They also come with a ton of options, you can wear them under boots! Yayy! Annnnnd...added bonus, there is a free pair in red, with every purchase!

Love the poses? Built into the chair, which is from Reel Expression. Comes with something like 12 poses built into it, great buy!

Alright, that's about enough of me for one day, go do something!


Need to Knows...

Skin: MMS - Paris Light (Makeup 6)
Eyes: Detour- Alpha Eyes (Hazel - Dark Sclera)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Top: Style Starts Here - Offset Knot Turtleneck Sweater (Blue)
Pants: M*A*ii*K*I - Legging (Black)
Hair: Maitreya - Emma (Red)
Boots: Pixel Mode - Posh Boots (Black)

0 comments: