So, I had worked pretty hard on this series, and it was meant for things other then my blog. But, without getting into that, I hated for all the work to go to waste. So we are mid season here now, and I thought you could all use some great mash-ups, all these pieces you will see over the series can be mixed and matched, and most of the tones work off each other really well.

I am not going to bore you too much with details, but I think each of these items works really well together, and it is not often you can find a great jacket to go over a summer dress such as this. The bag, bracelet and necklace add some color, and the boots let you all know I am now a country girl. *wink*


Need to knows....

Skin: Redgrave - Laura (Natural)
Eyes: Detour- Alpha Eyes (Hazel - Dark Sclera)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: TRUTH - Polly Hair (**forgot which shade...I thiiink Blood)
Dress: Nicky Ree - Summer Breeze Gown (Ivory)
Jacket: Cubic Effect - Short leather jacket for women (Brown)
Bracelet: Bonita's Jewelry - Messy Bangles w/Pearls #7
Necklace: Earthtones - Chakra Long Beads Necklace (Pumpkin)
Earrings: EarthStones - bali Hoop Earrings, Brass, Mother of Pearl
Bag: Armidi Gisaci - Gordie Pring Bag (French Feather)
Boots: Shiny Things - Old Boots (Tan)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

needs that jacket!
*steals*