10/13/2008

Gracie's

I've had these review copies for way longer then I usually hold on to them. I am feeling terribly guilty that I haven't gotten to them, until now. Partially because the designer is sweet, but mostly because they are good finds!

Grace Winnfield of Gracie's has a whole assortment of new clothes for the fall, and I was lucky to get a whole bunch! I picked out my own 2 faves, and thought I'd share.

The first shot is of the Wild dress. Luuuuv it! Very fun zebra pattern, and the color combo is great. The belt detail adds an extra little something, and I love the single sleeve, which happens to be sculpted, along with the skirt. You will also notice I have a great matching bangle, which also comes from Gracie's!

The next is called Beatnik... =) Gave me a chance to pull out the white "gogo" boots..... It is a very simple design, but the bold pattern really makes it a great dress. I love the color, and the way it looks on me!

There are lots more new goods to have a peak at, so I highly suggest taking the TP over to Gracie's!



Need to Knows:

Skins: MMS - Paris Skin Light - makeup 1b
Eyes: Detour- Alpha Eyes (Hazel - Dark Sclera)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes

WILD
Hair:
Cake- Europa (Dark Red)
Shoes: Armidi Gisaci - Vidalia Pump (Metallic Glitz)

BEATNIK
Hair: Kin - Jami (Burgandy)
Shoes: Blaze - Stilletto Boots (White)

0 comments: