10/12/2008

Hooray for Sunday!

That's right...Sunday again...newness from Kunglers... I am sneaking this one in quick, because I have a whole lot on my plate, but the new Couture gown Isobel was too lovely to not talk about. As is true for every one of their new releases, this is perfect from head to toe! I love the skirt, all the layers, and the patterns peaking out. The matching neck trim is great too, and the dress is just as perfect with out it, showing off the keyhole opening. You get an added bonus this time around with some great bangles, as pictured. The color, I should also mention, is wonderful... fresh, and seasonal! Yummmmm.

Thanks ladies, keep up the great work!


Need to Knows:

Skin: Redgrave - Laura (Nude)
Eyes: Detour- Alpha Eyes (Hazel - Dark Sclera)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: Novocaine - Sildete (Sangria)
Shoes: Armidi Gisaci - Vidalia Pump (Metallic Noir)

0 comments: