Fall is my favorite time of year, and with that Halloween my favorite holiday. In both RL and SL I have thrown lots of Costume parties, and decorated til my hearts content. So with that in mind, I am going to attempt at doing a weekly review on costumes, right up until the big day!

So....if you are a designer, and have a costume you would like me to feature, please send it on over. **This does not mean it will be featured, there are a LOT of you, and only a little of me =)

I am on the hunt for something spectacular this year...my costume closet it is overflowing, and I want something new and fabulous!!

2 comments:

robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Felicity Blumenthal said...

Mine too... I love the fall, the season change, the cooler weather, leaves changing, etc. And the spooky Halloween stuff.... I am ALL about haunted houses!