10/02/2008

Lovely Lilly

I feel like it has been forever since I have blogged? I know it hasn't...but I guess after blogging nearly everyday, if you go a few without it, it seems like much longer?

But thanks to camilla over at Insolence, I was sucked back in! =) (I am busy with other projects, so just forewarning if I do seem to get here a bit less.... I haven't lost interest, I promise!)

Annnnyway, moving along.... so camilla sends me a note about her new lingerie - Lilly....I have a look, get all giddy, and tell her to send em on over, so I can slip into the loveliness.

I gave a very descriptive image on this one, because I really wanted you to see all of the options, as well as colors. camilla has such a wonderful way with textures, and I can SO appreciate the hard work that goes into it. The detail through the entire ensemble is really exceptional. I love the sculpted bow on the back, which ties right into the lace up corset. The added detail of the lace up on the sides, and the millions of layering options are just PART of what makes the set. You also have beautiful lace trimmed details at both the bodice, and the panties. Oh god, and please don't let me forget the stockings, it is such a simple thing, but they are remarkable in realism! Probably my favorite pair as of yet, they even have a reinforced toe!


Need to Knows...

Skin: Redgrave - Laura (Natural)
Eyes: Detour- Alpha Eyes (Hazel - Dark Sclera)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: Cake - Faith (Maroon)

0 comments: