Barbra & Ava seem to inspire me to do something extra special each week. Their releases have become increasingly wonderful. This week, is no exception. I wish my photos could even do them the justice they deserve, and I urge you to take a trip over to Kunglers and pick up these 2 lovely skirt sets.

The first pictured is called Grecca and is quite dazzling =) Lots of detail went into it, and Barbra has included both gold nail polish as well as earrings! I love the prim bow, which works both on the corset layer, and also wearing it with the bolero. The skirt does come as a prim attachment, but is snuggly fitted to show off your shape.

The second pictured is called Antardia, and is part of the Couture collection. I have to say that I am going to have to plead with some wonderful man to take me out in it tonight (I am accepting invites!! hehehee)! In this piece you will find a very revealing and plunging neckline, with the added prim attached *plumage* which is also carried over in the sleeves. You also have the option of wearing a more opaque top, because you are given both 25% and 50% sheer shirt layers (this of course is the 50%...modest I am not!). The skirt is also wonderful, it has exquisite texturing detail in the shading and highlighting, flexi and the belt comes on the jacket layer.

Enjoy!



Need to Knows...

Skin: Redgrave - Venus (Smoky 2)
Eyes: Detour- Alpha Eyes (Hazel - Dark Sclera)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes

Look #1
Hair:
ETD - Aiiyanna (Reds II Pack - Crimson)
Shoes: Detour - Glamour Metallic Pumps (Gold)
Bracelet: Bonita's Jewelry - Gold Wrist Band

Look #2
Hair: Cake - Europa (Dark Red)
Shoes: Zhao Shoes - Lovis (Black Suede)
Necklace: Bonita's Jewelry - Soft Pink Wrapped Pearl Necklace
Earrings: JCNY - Virginia Gardens, Pearl Drop Earrings

0 comments: