9/28/2008

I Feel Pretty!

OOpS' newest release violette makes me feel pretty! The short strapless dress is soft and silky, and very girly. I love the tiered skirt, and the prim feather detail at the bodice. She also gives you a great little feather for your hair, which is sweet! I also love the color, and really don't have much in that shade!

It happened to give me a reason to wear my new T-straps from Detour, that have a wonderful diamond detail, and of course they are sculpted. Love em' Thanks Detour!

I really wanted something big for my wrist but bangles seemed sorta out, so I went over to Bonita's Jewelry and caught up with her. She showed me a few of the new things that she has released, which if you haven't been by you should make the trip. So after picking out way more then what I went there for (how can I resist?) I settled on this double wrap pearl bracelet in white. I love the way it hangs down my wrist. Now I have good plans on finding things to wear to go with all my other new goodies from there!!

Well, that's it for this Saturday night, I am headed out to dinner.... *mwah*


Need to Knows...

Skin: Redgrave - Laura (Natural)
Eyes: Detour- Alpha Eyes (Hazel - Dark Sclera)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: Dernier Cri - Natasha
Earrings: Aluinn Fine Jewelry - Dangle Pearl Earrings

0 comments: