10/15/2008

TRUTH

I was in and out quick this morning, when I saw the new releases from TRUTH, and I had to stop.

I had to have all of it, especially the hair, if you didn't know already, am a HUGE TRUTH hair fan. Maybe because whenever I put it on, it needs almost no adjusting, maybe because it all suits me so well? Or maybe just cause its all awesome?! hmmmm.... whatever the case... bonus was the great dress, leggings, AND shoes! Are ya kiddin??

Soooo....while these Xanadu leggings are sold separate, and are not necessarily for this dress...I had to put them on. LOVE the texturing on them, all the shading is perfect, and the sculpted cuff bottoms are great, especially over the pumps. =)

Which speaking of..... the Savanna Florette Pumps... all by themselves they are gorgeous, but the little florette detail adds a little something, AND it happens to be color changeable, via menu. So, I could customize them up, just for this look.

I am wearing the Nikhita Hair, but there were 2 released, one is just shorter then the other, and named Nikhita 2 =) I absolutely ADORE this hair, the smooth sleek look, how neat it is, and in this version how it trails down over your shoulder. Gorgeous....Yayy!

And now for the fun little dress - Shanghai Baby, with the great belt, that AGAIN is color change via menu...BONUS! hehe... I love the pattern, and the details on the texturing, its a very fun addition to the wardrobe. You will find everything comes in lots of colors, and of course you can get them all if you want!


Need to Knows...

Skin: Redgrave - Chloe (Smoky 4)
Eyes: Detour- Alpha Eyes (Hazel - Dark Sclera)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Earrings: Cachet - Courtney Earrings
Necklace: Cachet - Theo Necklace
Bracelet: Persona - Bangles Pack (Violets)

0 comments: