Hey Lovelies
I wanted to let you all know about the fabulous new release of skins from the not so well known store Bebae. I am a huge skin collector I have hundreds of skins. Nothing makes me happier then finding kick ass skin and these are no exceptions. They are just breath taking. The detailing, the makeup in all honesty one of the best I have seen on the grid. The body has the perfect shading in all the right places and it's lovely feminine shading no harsh six packs. I am completely in slove with these skins. I found it so hard trying to pick which fatpack I wanted because the skin tone is wonderful on each set. Usually I am all about the pale cream tones but for once I found the perfect tan . I looked sun kissed not like I was dunked in orange paint. Really you all must head on down and try the demos you wont be disappointed. The shade I am wearing in the pics below is Belina :Cara.

Sweet Smokey Runway

Moss Ice Frost


Cateye 2A Cateye 4A Bare


PS. If you want to see the pics bigger you just have to click on em. :)

Bebae slurl action :
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Starax/32/100/40

*************************************************************************************
What's worn:
Lashes: The oBscene
Eyes: Redgrave: Sands and teal green
Hair: Kyoot: Hot mess in Black( no bangs) and Blonde( no bangs)
Necklace: Earthtones:Rosary
Shirt: Runoruno: Silk dress

3 comments:

Felicity Blumenthal said...

WOW...they look fantastic on you... we will have to get together and check each other out, face to face!

Unknown said...

You look so cute!!

Keeley Huet said...

haha YES super close and thank you !:))