1/03/2009

*BOOM*

Hello lovelies :)
I hope everyone had a fab Christmas and New Year! I have a little something to share with you all. I was pleased as punch yesterday to log on and have a inventory offer from the extremely talented Aranel Ah of BOOM clothing. I have been a fan of her stuffs since forever. Her low rise jeans barely leave my pixels. The newest addition to her store is called Barely there and OMG it's the sexiest damn top I have come across in a long time. It's a sequined halter that just hangs beautifully on the skin. The thing that makes it so special is that it has a chain tie at the back which looks so awesome. It also comes in with two different tops one you can wear without a cute little ruffle and one with. I just love it. Not only can it be worn with just jeans it can easily be dressed up for a more special occasion.

So head on over to BOOM for the hotness.


************************************************************************************
What's worn:
Shirt: *BOOM* Barely there- Black and Pearl.
Hairs: *DP yum yum barberyumyum 09- Sesame and Lis_noir-Geisha in platinum
Skins: Redgrave Vivian in Pastel Blue and Smokey 02
Jeans: BOOM- low rise in indigo
Tattoo: EtchD: FL hip

0 comments: