1/03/2009

Gypsy Soul

So I have been really neglecting My Second Closet. =( Most of you know I've become really involved with ROLE Magazine, and it is taking up a lot of my time... BUT... I am not going anywhere!! I love MSC, and I am going to try and get back to some sort of blogging routine.

With that in mind, I picked up the newness from Gypsy Soul; Tangerine - - because it looks as though it was stolen from my RL closet. =) I haven't had the chance to blog about anything from there yet, the store is really fantastic, the collection doesn't have a single thing I wouldn't want to own (or don't own at this point). Everything is sold as complete outfits, and the prices for the quality are superb. The fun thing is that it looks as though you have done a mix and match, so you don't have to do any work! Lately, I don't feel much like pulling things together, I just want to right click a folder, wear...and go. This particular set (which includes both sweater and pants) comes with many layering options, as well as sculpted pant lets, sleeves and turtleneck! So, do have a look over at Gypsy Soul... I think the holiday gift might still be up!!


Need to Knows:

Skin: Belleza - Belle Pale Ameythst Kisses
Eyes: the oBscene - Collection Contacts 007 (Green)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: -DC- Tessa
Boots: Armidi Gisaci - Oxford Leather Ankle Boot (Brown)
Bag: Celestial Studios - Hobo Bag (Brown Suede)

0 comments: