So basically my Friday night is blogging, to keep myself outta trouble. Which, in case you didn't know - - like a moth to a flame. So I am just hanging out in the studio taking pics in my snugly fitting new leather jacket from League... case you were wondering where I've hidden myself.

I think the texturing on this new design from Nena is beyond beautiful. Her scuplting skills are growing with leaps and bounds as well. You have lots of prim accessories, everything from the collar, to the arm straps, and mini skirt. You have options on the jacket as it comes in 3 lenghts, I am showing the long and short, there is one more in between. The colors are fantastic as well, I usually don't wear red, but I am not sneaking out of this ANY time soon. The skirt/short combo that you can grab to match is too cute as well, love the angel wing detail across my booty. I suppose I should mention you can get those stockings in tons of colors over at League now as well, even to match these looks, as u can see! She also tossed me the new version of the Asuka boots, which shes created in black, due to numerous requests *Yay!*



Need to Knows...
Skin: Redgrave - Leona Pale (Burgandy)
Eyes: the oBscene - Collection Contacts 007 (Green)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair:
Analog Dog - Mia (Dark, Copper)

0 comments: