Hello there lovelies :)

I thought I would do a wee post with a few of my fave things that have been released this past week or so. It's very pink which normally isn't me, but since ya know Valentines Day is slowly approaching I felt in a pink mood.
First off we have a new release from my fave store in the whole wide world Thimbles. Seriously if you haven't been to Thimbles OMG you are missing out. The new release that I am wearing is a plaid shirt called * I <3 plaid Archie*. There are tons of other colors to choose from with great names like..Henry, Ray Ray, etc. Plaid shirts are super versatile..worn with just jeans or you can dress it up with a cute skirt.
The second thing that I cant get enough off is the new release from Pudge. I have always been a fan of Pudge since it opened ages ago. Crystyle Bukowski hair has always been inventive and unusual. Her new hair " do me Seymour " is a new favorite...in fact since buyingit I have only took it off once. I looooove it. It has that sorta just out of bed look.
The third release is from a fabulous store called Tokeo.Plastik. I love unusual attachments and I was so excited when I came across one of their sculpted tongues! I know they are more geared towards nekos but seriously they are the cutest thing ever. The one I am wearing is the special valentines day edition and has a scripted love heart candy on it. You can change the phrase that appears on the love heart. Things like..True love, I'm a dork and kiss me there are nine different options! Also there is a kick ass pair of Valentines headphones. The detailing is fantastic I love the little digital looking lights that are on the side. Take care all Kxx

Taxis:

Thimbles:http://slurl.com/secondlife/Floyd/38/145/23
Pudge:http://slurl.com/secondlife/Floyd/34/98/25
Tokeo.Plastik: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bliss/32/210/23
*************************************************************************************
What's worn yo:
Skin: Bebae: Aneal- cinna-plum
Hairs: Pudge " Do me Seymour" drk brown
Shirt: Thimbles: I <3 plaid "Archie"
Undershirt: Tokeo.Plastik: Messiah shirt
Jeans: Armidi: Grace- bleached
Shoes: Redgrave:Athlete heels: Cyan/pink
Glasses: Armidi: Machimo Sunglasses: silver/pink tint lense

2 comments:

Felicity Blumenthal said...

Love the tongue! HA! Gotta get that... noticed the kicks too... just got them the other day! *hugs*

Keeley Huet said...

YAY get ze tongue! We can be tongue buddies!!..Umm yuh that sounds WAY durty! haha