3/02/2009

DCNY

I am always meaning to go to new clothing stores, or places that are *new to me*, but I get busy, and I never make it over. This weekend I made a real effort to shop. And while yes, I was partially shopping for the magazine, I really was shopping for ME.

So with that in mind I stopped by DCNY, I had never been in the store yet. Not to say I haven't eyed the goods on the feeds...but you know, actually SHOPPING in the store. I have quite a few of their outfits to show you. All of the clothes are from the store, all I did really was accessorize. You get complete outfits when you shop there in general. That is a huge bonus if you don't want to piece things together. But a lot of these outfits could be broken down and used in different ways.

I love all the prim work on the pants, collars, cuffs. Everything is textured perfectly, with shading and folds in all the right places. Overall a great shop, I can honestly say I don't think there is anything in the shop I wouldn't wear. I can't wait to see what new designs come out, and will be eager to visit again!

I should also note all the hair featured in this post is new Truth!! Woohoo! I am a happy happy girl when I have Truth hair. Ohhh... and *hugs* to Truth, I am very patial to the Felicity hair. Thank youuuuu!!



Need to Knows...

Skin: :GP: Petal FREX [Dark] Vixen-Merlot 2
Eyes: the oBscene - Collection Contacts 007 (Green)

(Left to Right)

DCNY "Ronya" Outfit - White
Earrings: P.C; Faceted Black Diamond Set (Earrings Only)
Hair: >TRUTH< Autumn - cherry
Boots: *League* Sinaed Boots-Black

DCNY "Vivy" Dress - Black
Shoes: Stiletto Moody d'Orsay (Black Patent)
Hair: >TRUTH< Wendy - cherry
Earrings & Bangles: DM Wild Animal Prints (Silver/Zebra) Bangles & Earrings

DCNY "Denise" Outfit - Yellow
Shoes: ETD Shoes: Buckle Ballet Flats (Pewter)
Hair: >TRUTH< Felicity - cherry

DCNY "Farah" Outfit - Pink
Bangle: DM SeaStar Bangles & Hoop Earrings (Bangle Only)
Hair: >TRUTH< Tahlia 2 - cherry
Shoes: [Armidi Gisaci] Barcelona Slingback - Persian Pink


**Please note: I was completely and totally lazy and didn't give any slurls for the details. I am thinking of working on a Link page with Keeley... *thinking* is the key word.

~Felicity

2 comments:

Catero said...

slurls.wordpress.com doesn't have all the designers you've used ... but it's a start. Cute post.

Felicity Blumenthal said...

Thankie Cat.. I just hate not having the SLURLs available right there for the reader IN the post. I know I hate having to look around for them.

I need to figure about a better way.