4/20/2009

Kyoot <3

Hello lovelies :)

It's been a wee while and what better way to bring me out of hibernation is the awesomeness that Saeya Nyanda has produced. Her store Kyoot has always been a fave of mine and her hairs have been firm staple of my sl wardrobe and OMG her new hair is everything I would ever want into a hair rolled up into sculpted perfection. It's called self absorbed and honestly I may never take it off. It's sexy, funky and pretty much goes with any look. I love the braid in the front and the flowing wavy locks down the back. Seriously go buy it nooooow cause its the awesome.

Kyoot hairs make me THAT Happy fact!

************************************************************************************
What's worn yo :
Skin: Curio(Sundust)vixen
Earrings:S&S(Love pierce)
Top: Kyoot:Last resort swimsuit in Taupe.. cause swimwear on the outside is hot.

1 comments:

none said...
This comment has been removed by the author.