*dusts off the blog*

Hello? Anyone out there?

Hi, it's me Fel...and I am the suck at blogging. =(

Thank god Ann gave me presents and reason to get off my ass and blog...Thank you!

So Storin has some great new releases, which by now you should know about, because even tho I am blogging, I've had the goods for days. BUT... I at least put some good effort into giving you guys something cute to look at, so that must count for somethin'.

Storin's
new Sam Pants, which come with hip bags are FUN! I love the pant length and the sculpties on them, as well as the color combos Ann put together. The hip bags, which come attached to your belt coordinate well with the pants with out being *matchy* I love the patterns on them! Everything fit me so well, with no editing, yay for that! I am also enjoying the Leah scarves, that come in assorted colors, some that coordinate nicely with the belt bags! I am happy that Ann has given us multiple attach points with them also *hugs*


Need to Knows...

Skin: Free Spirit - Kimberly (Candy)
Eyes: Poetic Eyes - Autumn Beach (Medium)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: ETD - Felicity (Fire)
Top: Laqroki - Tee with Vest
Shoes: ETD - Buckle Ballet Flats (Pewter)
Bracelet: Bonita's - Gray and Pearls Bracelet 5 ~ #11

~Felicity

0 comments: