6/26/2009

League Skins

Helllloooo Lovies!!

I have new skins to share! Yay! Nena Janus of League has done a fantastic job with two skins I am going to share with you; Kate & Misty.

Each skin comes in 3 tones - Medium, Suntan & Deeptan. They also come with an array of makeups which I've managed to show you nearly every one below. The makeups are all pretty subtle, nothing too loud or wild, but with a very good mix of lip tones, and eye shadows. You also get each skin with an optional hair base AND the option or more or less clevage. In the images of Kate, I am wearing the more option, and the Misty, the less. I like having that option, particularly with lingerie.

The bodies are fantastic, great detail paid to the clavical, which you all know is something I really look for. I love the tummy, butt, and the knees.

I think between the 2 skins my personal preference is the Misty skin. I think on my shape, the lips and eyebrows seem to suit me more. But honestly, its a really close call, cause they both done so well.

So head on over to League, and grab up some demos!! Nena also carries 2 shapes designed for these skins, which you might want to try! =)



Image 1

Skin
Kate
Full Body Shot: Suntan - Bronzed
Makeups: Suntan - Morning Dew, Twilight, Forest. Medium - Classic, Fuschia, Smoky. Deeptan - Chocolate, Golden Glow, YinYang.

Need to Knows:
Eyes: Poetic Eyes - Autumn Beach - Medium
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: Exile - Ciara, scarlett
Lingerie: [LeLutka]-LOUISE lingerie set/blue
Jewelry: =DeLa*= Bangle "Callas" Black, [VG Republic] Resin & Chain Link Necklace *NOT AVAILABLE*, =DeLa*= Earrings "Callas" Black

Image 2

Skin
Misty
Full Body Shot: Medium - Apricot Glow
Makeups: Medium - Deep Smoke, Glam, Natural. Suntan - Greenglade, Bronzed, Twilight. Deeptan - Fuschia, Silver, Classic.

Need to Knows:
Eyes: Poetic Eyes - Autumn Beach - Medium
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: >TRUTH< style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"> Lingerie: [LeLutka]-ROSE lingerie set/green
Jewelry: Armidi Gisaci - Triple Pearl Bracelet, EarthStones Bali Hoop Earrings - Mother of Pearl/Brass, Armidi Gisaci - Pearl Egg Necklace - Gold

~Felicity

0 comments: