4/18/2008

Spring Time

So, it FEELS like spring in my part of the world, and I couldn't help but want to get out of the office a bit in my second life. Course, a gals gotta look the part *wink*.... quick trip to the stores, and I was feeeeeeelin' spring all over the place! I dropped by the very spring-ish 69 as you can see, so I took some shots of me enjoying the wonderful weather *giggle* You should visit this store, was a nice place to relax and enjoy the sun, butterflies, strawberries & RAINBOW!



Capris: Abyss - Cuffed Capris

Camisole: Elephant Outfitters - Cotton Fringe Cami (Orange)

Shoes: Celestial Studios - Sculpted Wedges

Hair: ETD - Emily (Sunny Burnt)

Accessories: Earthtones - Journey Circle Neclace & Earrings Set (Gold)

Skin: Redgrave - Tan Skin Venus (Nude)

Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)

0 comments: