5/02/2008

Part IV - Maitreya

If you should find yourself in the Glam sim, please make a stop by Maitreya. I found myself there during my whirlwind shop-a-thon, and picked up a few great items. Her sculpted shoes are fab, you can certainly find a few pairs to fall in love with. Great hair as well...BUT.... the clothes *sigh* GOOD STUFF!

I picked up this dress - Sendal dress wide turtleneck in Red...pictured below (as well as others, like I have any self control?). I thought I would show this off though, because I adore the hair I grabbed from HCT (Here Comes Trouble) to go with, not to mention the shades and boots...but you can grab up that info later.

The sculpted collar on the dress is great, I adore turtle necks, especially when they are over sized. The sleeves are also sculpted, and super sweet. Everything is flawless, for lack of a better word. It looks amazing on, and the belt's sculpted details and gold clasp are just the little extra something. Skirt is flexi, of course, so it moves well. Textured well, love the creases in the top, that add to the high quality.

So go on and take a closer look, and drop by Onyx LeShelle's great store.

Need to knows...

Skin: Redgrave - Venus Tan (Smoky I)

Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)

Hair: HCT- Exclusive Pack 2 (In)

Boots: Armidi Gisaci - Kyoto Boot (Black/Gold I)

Jewelry: Yummy - Gypsy Hoops

Sunglasses: Cake - Retro Bugs (Dark Navy Blue)

0 comments: