I know I have been blogging up a storm these last few days... but it just seems every time I turn around there is something else to talk about. That does bring up a good point tho... this will be my 48th blog, since I started in April.... I am approaching #50 very soon... I might have to do somethin special! *wink*

So ANYWAY, today was no surprise when Camilla Yosuke of Insolence dropped a gorgeous array of new lingerie on me! The set is called Flore, and it comes with a TON of options! 2 different bra's - Balcony and Bra, and with those bras comes a lovely prim attached semi sheer teddy with a bow in the center. 2 different panties - String and Brief, with another great detail - a prim decorative bow.

All together a lovely set.... some of the colors seen below - Cream, Green, Lavendar, Peach, Pink & White.


Need to Knows:
Skin: Redgrave - Venus (Nude)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Eyes: Redgrave - Julia (Romantic Green)
Hair: TRUTH - Gwenevere - Reds 1 (Blood)
Earrings: VG - Quartz Crystal Chandelier Earrings

0 comments: