Soooo...I am doing MUCH better on timeliness this week! Its just barely Friday, and here is my Halloween Costume Post. Not to mention, I am giving you 2 to take a peak at.

They are both from Digital Knickers, and there are many more in the store that you have to select from. I just picked something old, and something new!

This first one, Soda-pop Sandra, is so much fun! It has been around for about as long as I can remember, but it has really stood the test of time, and is very much so on the original side. I don't think I've seen any like it in world. Comes with all of the fun accessories, from the cap, serving tray/soda, shoes, stockings.... you are ready to go! I kept it pretty simple, tho I must confess I was tempted to throw on some retro glasses from artilleri.

And for the next one, this is a new edition to the Halloween line, and it is aptly called Inmate *Most Wanted* mmmmhmmmm.... incase you cannot read, the back of my suit says 'Property of the Penile System" Ahhh....doesn't everyone love a good sense of humor?! Anyway, another great number, the sculpted collar is really well done, as are the sculpted cuffed sleeves, which, not sure if you can see, but their are handcuffs attached to each. You also get the fishnets, which I really think complete the look

So head on over to Digital Knickers, if you think these 2 are great, wait til you see the OTHERS!



Need to Knows...

Skin: Skin Flicks - Zuwena Exhilarating Shadow Natural Beige
Eyes: Detour- Alpha Eyes (Hazel - Dark Sclera)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Manicure: Laqroki - Manicure 11
Hair: Curio - Gertrude (Copper)
Shoes: Indyra Originals - Coquette Noir Stunner (Black) *worn only with Inmate costume*

0 comments: