Well, keeping with my Friday Halloween Costumes....here is this Fridays! I think I might try and work in a few more, over the weekend, etc, since this is technically my last!

I went with the great Fairy costume called Fae that was given to me by Deviance. It comes in assorted colors, but I am wearing the blue, since it is my favorite color. I love the wings, I don't usually do wings, but these are great. The arm band details are great, with the flexi ties on them. Cute little skirt, and great corseted top. You get 2 different kinds of hair flowers, one that looks more like a flower crow, and the single flower, that I am wearing. This set also includes shoes, which were cute, but I am not wearing. In my mind, I just don't see us Fairy chicks doing shoes?

Off I go to flutter through the forest!


Need to Knows...

Skin: Redgrave - Chloe (Nude 3)
Eyes: Detour- Alpha Eyes (Hazel - Dark Sclera)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: ::69:: - Miracle Rouge (Fireyred) *no bow worn)

0 comments: