11/18/2008

Adam n Eve

I have a lovely new gown from Adan n Eve to share today! Sachi always manages to be very creative with her styles, and this is no exception. The new Celebre, which I am sporting in green, makes you shimmer from head to toe. It comes with a few options, a short fitted skirt, and a longer more formal version with a train. There is also a fun sculpted piece, that you can wear with the long version, or just on its own. I think the cut outs on the sides are fun, and show off some great skin, which, we all know I am a fan of. There is a lovely color selection as well, I am sure you can one that suits your fancy.

I was really happy when Sachi shared it with me, because I needed a little time out from all the stuff I was doing. Now that I have had some fun.... back to work!! Good things to come guys! I am soooo excited to share, but will button my lips!



Need to Knows...

Skin: Redgrave - Laura (smoky 2)
Eyes: Glanz- Transparency Shine Eyes - NightSky (Large)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: TRUTH – Katy (Jupiter-Flame)
Jewelry: Aluinn Fine Jewelry - Dangle Pearl Earrings & MOP Necklace
Shoes: Stiletto Moody - d'Orsay (Black Patent)

0 comments: