I spent all day yesterday just shopping! I LOVE Sundays in world, really and truly. I love going to ::69:: to see the new releases, and seeing my friends show up while I am browsing. "Oooo-ing and Ahhhh-ing" at how great the styles look on each other. Which, of course, I am sporting the new style Hug Me 02 in this review.

I did get pulled away by the temptation of Bax Boots.... I've been meaning to get to her store for ever, and it just never seems to happen. But after the Fashion Show on Saturday, I KNEW it was a must for Sunday. I adore this pair of black patents that I am showing you, the frilly lace detail is too cute, and the boots are menu driven, so you can change up quite a bit! They are absoultely perfect, I swear no photoshoping at all, they just look that hot...ALL the time. So now, I have a closet of new boots....yayyy!! Thank you much Bax!

Oh...can't forget to mention my Role Optic Sunglasses, either... again, menu driven, and options galore - - you can change the frame, the lens, there are textures, colors, metals... *sigh* The actual frame is adorable too, I picked the Princess pair, mostly because it reminds me so much of my RL sunglasses. Fannnntastic! Thanks Leeza!

I just didn't do much clothes shopping... I have a lot of reviewy kinda stuff that has piled up. SO hopefully at some point in time, this week.... or not...since I am moving RL on Friday.... but I will dig through it all.

Just this Sunday, seemed like a good day to play. So, I dug up some vintage Last Call *giggle* and decided that was my look for the new hair, shades and boots. Sorry, that you cannot get this outfit, tho, if you are really lucky, someone who has a trans copy might sell it to you for a ridiculously overpriced amount! Just forget about asking me, I treasure every last bit of my Last Call collection!

Oh...and I had a little musical inspiration too, just to share.... Maroon 5 - Not Coming Home

Okay, enough chit chat...check it out...



Need to Knows...

Skin: Redgrave - Jennifer (smoky 4)
Eyes: Glanz- Transparency Shine Eyes - NightSky (Large)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Fishnets: :bijou: - stockings** (**part of Mustang outfit**)
Bracelet: Artilleri - lulu7 (rainbow)
Bag: Cachet - Trisch Bag (Pink)

0 comments: